Here, we have a list of our favorite summer cocktails for entertaining or just relaxing.
White Sangria with Mango and Berries
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1/2 orange thinly sliced
- 5-6 strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup Cointreau, Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liquor
- 1 bottle white wine
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Add all the ingredients to a pitcherand refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, stir the ingredients in the pitcher, then pour over a glass of ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
Strawberry Peach White Wine Slushy
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 2+ cups of frozen peach and/or mango slices
- 1+ cups of frozen strawberries
- 3 cups of ice cubes
- Blend 2 cups (or ⅔ bottle) of white wine with about 2 cups of frozen peaches (add mango if you fancy it) as well as 2 cups of ice cubes.
- Pour into four glasses.
- Blend 1 cup of white wine (or the last ⅓ of the bottle) with about 1 to 1.5 cups of strawberries and 1 cup of ice.
- Pour it on top of the peach slushy.
- Add a straw and serve icy!
- One big Ruby Red Grapefruit
- One fresh lime
- Simple Syrup
- Sprite or Sprite Zero
- Add the grapefruit, juice of the lime, tequila, simple syrup and top with ice in the blender jar.
- Blend until smooth in consistency and then either pour in one really big glass or be nice and share with a friend or significant other.
Sparkling Tequila Sunrise
- 2 oz. tequila
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) orange juice
- 6 oz. (1/2 can) natural sparkling water Orange flavored
- 1 oz. grenadine syrup
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila and orange juice and shake well to mix. Pour into the prepared glass.
- Pour in the LaCroix and gently stir to mix.
- Slowly pour in the grenadine syrup, allowing it to settle the bottom of the glass without stirring.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Tropical Rum Punch
- 1 ounce Malibu Red Rum
- 1 ounce Cruzan mango rum
- 5 ounces cranberry juice
- 5 ounces orange juice
- 5 ounces pineapple juice
- pineapple slices for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Next, add in the two rums.
- Then, add in the three juices.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice.
- Sip slowly and enjoy responsibly!
- Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Juice, cold
- Champagne or Prosecco, cold
- Pineapple slices and/or cherries, for garnish
- Add one ounce coconut rum and two ounces pineapple juice to a champagne glass.
- Top with champagne and garnish with pineapple and/or cherry.
TO MAKE A PITCHER
- Add 1 cup coconut rum, 2 cups pineapple juice, and an entire 750mL bottle of champagne or Prosecco to a pitcher.
- Add pineapple slices and/or cherries to the pitcher or glasses for garnish.
Peach Whiskey Iced Tea
- 5 bags Black Tea
- 3 cups Hot Water
- 8 cups Ice
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 1 2/3 cup Diced Peaches
- 1/4 cup Sugar, Plus Additional To Taste
- 1 whole Lemon, Juiced
- Ice For Serving
- Sliced Peaches For Garnish
- Steep black tea bags in hot water for 5 minutes, and remove tea bags. Add ice, and cold water.
- Puree peaches in a blender or food processor, with sugar, and lemon juice, until smooth. If desired strain out pulp.
- Stir peach puree into tea until combined. Taste tea, and add additional sugar to taste, if desired.
- To serve fill glasses 3/4 of the way full of ice. Add 1/2 shot - 1 shot of whiskey dependent on glass size, and how strong of a drink you prefer. Fill glass with Peach Iced Tea, and garnish with a sliced peach!
Summer Vodka and Mint Lemonade
- 2 cups Stolichnaya Vodka
- 4 cups lemonade
- fresh mint
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Combine the vodka, lemonade, half of the strawberries, and half of the mint leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Muddle until the fruit is slightly mashed.
- Fill a Mason jar or high ball glass with ice.
- Add the rest of the mint and berries to the glass, and then pour in the vodka lemonade mixture over the ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime. Enjoy!
Maui Island Breeze Cocktail
TO MAKE ONE COCKTAIL
- 1-2 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- Splash of cranberry juice
- Pineapple and a maraschino cherry for garnish, optional
TO MAKE AS A PUNCH
- 36 ounces pineapple juice
- 12 ounces vodka (more or less depending on how strong you want it)
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- Up to 1L Sparkling water or diet lemon-lime soda as a filler
- Pour all ingredients over ice, stir, and enjoy!
Sparkling Cucumber Mint Gin
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 2 oz. gin
- 1 oz. mint syrup*
- 4 oz. sparkling water
- thinly sliced cucumber
- sliced limes
- *Mint syrup: Bring to boil 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, and a handful of torn mint leaves. Remove from heat, cover pot, and allow mint to steep for 30 minutes. Strain mint and store mint syrup in the fridge until ready to use.
- In a serving glass, combine lime juice, gin, mint syrup and sparkling water.
- Garnish with sliced cucumber and sliced lime.
- Top glass with ice.
- Add additional mint syrup, according to taste if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Blueberry Thyme Crush Cocktail
- 1 handful fresh blueberries
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ounces gin
- soda water
- In a glass, combine blueberries, thyme, lemon juice and sugar. Use a wooden spoon to smash all the ingredients.
- Allow to sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Add desired amount of gin to your glass. Stir well.
- Fill glass with ice, then top with soda water until full.
Lime Shandy Beer Cocktail
- 2 Cups dark beer (Sam Adam’s Dark, but feel free to use your favorite beer)
- 3 Cups lime soda(diet sprite)
- 5 Key limes
- Slice the key limes and place them in a pitcher.
- Add the beer and lime soda.
- Mix everything together.
- Serve the shady over glasses filled with ice.
- 1/2 cup peach puree
- 1 1/2 cups juice
- 1 (12 oz.) beer
- If you need to make the peach puree, do so by peeling and cutting your peaches and adding them to a food processor (you can also use frozen peaches that have been thawed). Five peaches will make approximately 12 oz. (1 1/2 cups) of puree.
- Mix the puree, juice, and beer together. You can blend it, shake it, or stir it. Just make sure it's completely mixed.
- Pour into a glass and serve chilled!